Welcome to Donnelly College! At Donnelly you will experience college in a friendly, diverse and supportive environment. You will be encouraged to discover your passion and follow your dreams by pursuing the academic program that best suits your goals.
COVID-19 Impact on Admissions - While we are taking the situation very seriously and have modified many aspects of Donnelly College operations, Admissions is up and running and ready to help you start at Donnelly this Summer or Fall! We are excited you are considering Donnelly College and that you are not allowing this outbreak to postpone your plans for a higher education. Our admissions office and other student services are not available for in-person visits, but they are available for phone, email and video appointments.
• Where to start? Admissions applications are free and available online here. An Admissions Counselor will reach out to you after you submit your application, so make sure you provide us with a phone number and email address that is best for you to be reached at. If you are not ready to apply, and instead have some questions, email email@example.com and a Counselor will reach out to you.
• Financial Aid is also still up and running. Check out our scholarship opportunities here - https://www.donnelly.edu/admissions/aid/scholarships. You can also apply for the FAFSA, just don't forget to use Donnelly's financial aid code so they will automatically send us your information -- 001914.
• Testing, Transcripts, Advising, Orientations are also still all currently operating. After being accepted, your Admissions Counselor will walk you through the process so no need to worry.
Enrolling is easy!
- Step 1 - Complete a FREE APPLICATION. After your application has been processed, you will hear from an admissions counselor about your next steps toward enrollment.
- Step 2 - Meet with an admissions counselor to discuss your next steps including securing financial aid and applying for scholarships.
- Step 3 - Discuss your goals with an academic advisor and select classes.
Donnelly has an opens admissions policy. However, some programs such as nursing have additional admissions requirements and may be selective. Students who do not have recent ACT scores are assessed through placement exams before enrolling in classes.
- Transfer student
- Veteran student
- Nursing student
- International student
- Kansas Independent College Association Online Course Exchange