After you submit your application for admission, complete the three steps below ASAP to receive your best financial aid offer:
1. Submit the FAFSA.
Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Donnelly code: 001914
We offer in-person assistance in completing the FAFSA every week. Schedule now.
If you are not eligible for the FAFSA, fill out our Family Contribution Estimator Form.
2. Pursue Scholarships.
Merit-based offer covers 100% of tuition and fees per semester.
- Application opens December 1 | Final deadline to apply March 31 by 4 p.m. CST.
- This opportunity is for students attending Donnelly in Fall 2023 and Spring 2024.
- Offered by scholarship committee based on ACT, GPA and essay. General guidelines for committee include 3.5 cumulative high school GPA or higher and minimum 24 on ACT or Donnelly placement test equivalent.
- Renewable up to 4 semesters with a 3.25 college GPA and full-time enrollment.
- Limit of 5 new recipients per year.
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 23-24 Presidential Application is now CLOSED. Thank you to all that have applied and good luck!
The Bloch Scholars Program
Need-based offer covers 100% of tuition and fees for up to six semesters at Donnelly College and 100% tuition for up to six semesters upon transfer to UMKC or Rockhurst.
- Application deadline is June 22, 2023.
- Have financial need and not be considered for traditional scholarships due to past academic performance or life circumstances.
- Be a graduating high school senior or have a GED, or be a current Donnelly College student with no more than 30 credit hours earned.
- Must reside in the Kansas City metro area.
- Must complete an additional application, provide transcripts, supplemental essay, and one letter of recommendation.
Learn more and apply for the Bloch Scholars Program.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Fifteen to Finish
- Encourages students to complete their degree on time (or early).
- Covers 50% of tuition for any credits over 12 credit hours.
- Must be enrolled in 13 or more credit hours in the associate or bachelor’s programs.
3. Review your Financial Aid.
We can only give you an estimated aid amount until your FAFSA is received.
After you have been accepted to Donnelly and your FAFSA is verified, your offer package will be available to review.
After you enroll in courses, we'll finalize offer, and you will then be eligible to apply for student loans, if desired.