After you submit your application for admission, complete the three steps below ASAP to receive your best financial aid offer:
Donnelly code: 001914
We offer in-person assistance in completing the FAFSA every week. Schedule now.
If you are not eligible for the FAFSA, fill out our Family Contribution Estimator Form.
2. Pursue Scholarships.
Merit-based offer covers 100% of tuition and fees per semester.
- APPLY HERE
- Application opens December 1 | Final deadline to apply March 31 by 4 p.m. CST.
- This opportunity is for students attending Donnelly in Fall 2024 and Spring 2025.
- Offered by scholarship committee based on ACT, GPA and essay. General guidelines for committee include 3.5 cumulative high school GPA or higher and minimum 24 on ACT or Donnelly placement test equivalent.
- Renewable up to 4 semesters with a 3.25 college GPA and full-time enrollment.
- Limit of 5 new recipients per year.
- For more information, contact email@example.com
The Bloch Scholars Program
Need-based offer covers 100% of tuition and fees for up to six semesters at Donnelly College and 100% tuition for up to six semesters upon transfer to UMKC or Rockhurst.
- Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will open on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
- Application deadline is Friday, March 1, 2024.
- Have financial need and not be considered for traditional scholarships due to past academic performance or life circumstances.
- Be a graduating high school senior or have a GED, or be a current Donnelly College student with no more than 30 credit hours earned toward an AA degree.
- Must reside in the Kansas City metro area (Wyandotte, Johnson, Jackson, Clay, or Platte Counties).
- Must complete an additional application, send transcripts, submit financial aid documentation, write a supplemental essay, and provide one letter of recommendation.
*Please Note: Donnelly College students in the Nursing and Bachelor's programs are not eligible for the Bloch Scholars Program.
Learn more and apply for the Bloch Scholars Program.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fifteen to Finish
- Encourages students to complete their degree on time (or early).
- Covers 50% of tuition for any credits over 12 credit hours.
- Must be enrolled in 13 or more credit hours in the associate or bachelor’s programs.
3. Review your Financial Aid.
We can only give you an estimated aid amount until your FAFSA is received.
After you have been accepted to Donnelly and your FAFSA is verified, your offer package will be available to review.
After you enroll in courses, we'll finalize offer, and you will then be eligible to apply for student loans, if desired.