Donnelly College is committed not only to providing the best in liberal arts education, but also a welcoming workplace for employees. Our small campus and family friendly community create a challenging and rewarding job environment.
- Adjunct Instructor - Biology, Psychology, Philosophy, History, Geography, Art, English
- Adjunct Instructor - Buisness, Business Leadership
- Adjunct Instructor - Information Technology, Information Systems
- Clinical Adjunct Instructor
- Adjunct Instructor - Lansing Prison Program - Theology, English, Accounting, Math
- Adjunct Instructor - Nursing
- Psychology Adjunct Faculty
- Sociology Adjunct Faculty
- Full-Time Information Technology/Information Systems Instructor
- Anthropology and/or Sociology Adjunct Faculty
- Mathematics Adjunct Faculty
- Full-Time History & Geography Instructor
- Director of Facilities
- Advancement Officer
Donnelly College is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of a person’s age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, family status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Page last updated on July 29, 2021.