Whether you're looking to start your education at Donnelly through our Associate or Nursing programs, or looking to pursue a Bachelor's degree in one of our areas of study, we can help you get to where you want to be. Pursuing an education at Donnelly College, prepares each student to fulfill his or her God-given purpose in life. We challenge our students to become the best version of themselves.
Our liberal arts and sciences approach develop graduates to have a breadth of content knowledge and the skills and abilities which will enable them to become educated participants in a diverse global community.
Donnelly College Learning Outcomes
Donnelly College has seven college-level learning outcomes that constitute the foundation of the College’s general education.
- Communication Skills: Students will communicate effectively in writing and speaking.
- Technology and Information Literacy Skills: Students will demonstrate proficiency in information literacy skills.
- Symbolic Problem Solving: Students will demonstrate competency in qualitative and quantitative problem solving.
- Analytical Thinking: Students will employ reflective thinking to evaluate diverse ideas in the search for truth.
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills: Students will develop an understanding across cultural differences locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Academic Inquiry: Students will engage independently and effectively in lifelong learning.
- Values: Students will demonstrate moral and ethical behavior in keeping with our Catholic identity.