One purpose of college is to find a field that fits your interests and prepares you for a rewarding career. The faculty and staff at Donnelly will work with you to identify your strengths, nurture your skills and help chart your course to a bright future.
Our students tailor their full- or part-time class schedules to balance family and work commitments. Some spend four years earning a bachelor’s degree while many earn an associate degree in two years, then enroll in a bachelor’s degree program, enter the workforce or pursue specialized training. In even shorter periods, others become certified in specific career fields such as nursing.
Degrees & Programs
Donnelly College Learning Outcomes
Donnelly College has seven college-level learning outcomes that constitute the foundation of the College’s general education.
- Communication Skills: Students will communicate effectively in writing and speaking.
- Technology and Information Literacy Skills: Students will demonstrate proficiency in information literacy skills.
- Symbolic Problem Solving: Students will demonstrate competency in qualitative and quantitative problem solving.
- Analytical Thinking: Students will employ reflective thinking to evaluate diverse ideas in the search for truth.
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills: Students will develop an understanding across cultural differences locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Academic Inquiry: Students will engage independently and effectively in lifelong learning.
- Values: Students will demonstrate moral and ethical behavior in keeping with our Catholic identity.
High School Transfer Course Equivalency
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.