Request a Transcript

A transcript is a certified official copy of your permanent academic record. You are the only person authorized to request a copy of your transcript. It is the Registrar's goal to process all transcripts within one business day of receipt.

Unofficial vs. Official Transcripts

If you are enrolling to become a Donnelly student, unofficial transcripts are accepted for the enrollment process, but official transcripts must be submitted by the first day of classes. Unofficial transcripts can be emailed to the admissions office. Official transcripts must be submitted from an issuing institution. You can order your official transcripts at the National Student Clearing House or have them mailed from your high school.

  • Unofficial transcripts: Transcripts that have been in the hands of a student such as student copy are not considered official. Unofficial transcripts are printed on plain paper and do not have a college seal or registrar's signature. Students with a myDonnelly account may print off an unofficial transcript through their Self Service account.
  • Official transcripts: An official transcript is one that has been received directly from an authorized organization. Official transcripts are printed on official transcript paper and must include the college seal, date and the registrar's signature. Hand-delivered copies of official transcripts are only accepted in an original institution sealed envelope.

Official transcripts may be requested any of the following ways:

Office of the Registrar
Donnelly College
608 N. 18 Street
Kansas City, KS 66102

  • In Person: Visit the Registrar’s Office on the first floor of Donnelly's main academic building. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Additional Information

  • Cost: There is a fee of $10 for each official transcript requested. Please note, if you are requesting online, there may be additional fees for rush or paper delivery. Note: We do not accept checks. Fee must be paid in cash, money order, debit, or credit card
  • Privacy: No one else may pick up your transcript without your written permission. If you are authorizing someone else to obtain your transcript, identify by name the person and include your original written signature.
  • Holds: If you have an outstanding balance to Donnelly or have not provided transcripts for previous education, your transcript will not be released.
  • "Issued to Student": A transcript picked up by you or sent directly to you is stamped “Issued to Student.” Other institutions may not accept a transcript that is marked “Issued to Student” unless it is in a signed, sealed envelope.

Need more information? Contact:

Photo of Jennifer Bales

Jennifer Bales

Director of Institutional Research | Registrar