Testing Center Hours
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Accuplacer test will determine your course placements at Donnelly, so you should take this testing seriously. We know testing can be nerve-racking, so we do all we can to create a calm environment so you can test at your best. Do not come to take a test unprepared; review some sample questions and prepare yourself. Make sure you have plenty of time and do your very best to ensure that you will be placed in the best classes for you. The preparation materials linked here will help.
- Accuplacer Study App This is the best guide available for your Accuplacer testing preparation. You will need to create a user profile and log on. When asked to “Select the application you would like to view and then take the appropriate practice test”, select “Next-Generation Practice Tests”.
When selecting a test to practice, select Reading, Writing, and Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics (QRAS). These are the three tests you will be administered at Donnelly.
We recommend that you do the Learn as You Go section first. This will tell you if answers are correct and give an explanation of why.
Once you have completed this section, take the sample test to see how you do.
If you need additional help or materials, please contact the testing center at email@example.com
- Accuplacer Sample Questions
Advanced Math Testing