Testing Center Hours
Students can walk in during these hours, but it is always best to call ahead and make sure that we will be able to serve you. Call the testing center at (913) 621-8786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mondays: 9 - 11 AM & 12 - 4 PM
- Tuesdays: 1 - 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12 - 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 1 - 4 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 - noon
If you are unable to contact someone about testing, please call Yvonne at 913 621-8732 and leave a message.
We know tests can be nerve-racking, so we do all we can to create a calm environment so you can test at your best. Don't come to take a test unprepared! Even the entrance exams have review materials available. Links to review materials are under Resources below, or you can call or email the testing office for help!
- Placement testing: Accuplacer testing is required for first-time college students and some transfer students who have a recent ACT or SAT score. The Accuplacer is an untimed placement test and some students have better success with this than the ACT or SAT. It is best to review before coming in to test! See the resources section below for more information.
- College Credit Now: If your high school offers Donnelly College credit for classes taken at your school, click here for information about placement testing. If you need to make a testing appointment, email Yvonne Telep for an appointment.
- English as a Second Language testing: All students whose first language is not English need to show evidence of their academic ability in English. They will need to take the ESL Accuplacer and may be placed in a semester of intensive English classes before entering college classes. Contact Lisa Stoothoff for more information.
- Teas Testing for Practical Nursing Admission: Students should first contact the nursing program recruiter, Shelly Pauley, to confirm their eligibility for the PN program. To register for the exam, go to the ATI testing site, create an account, and choose Donnelly as your test site.
- Certified Nurse Aide State Exam (Kansas) Testers who have completed a Certified Nurse Aide program take this test to become licensed in the state of Kansas
The Accuplacer test will determine your placement at Donnelly, and you should take this testing seriously! Review some sample questions and prepare yourself! Make sure you have plenty of time and do your very best to insure that you will be placed in the best classes for you. The preparation materials linked here will help. When looking at resources, always look at review for the Classic Accuplacer, and in math, for Elementary Algebra.
- Accuplacer Study App This is the best guide available for your Accuplacer testing preparation.
- Accuplacer Sample Questions
- AIMS Community College has some great resources and have kindly let us link to their page. Once on their page Scroll down to the area titled Accuplacer Study Guides and Resources.