College Credit Now
High school students may enroll in College Credit Now if they:
- Are classified as junior or senior by the standard where the student attends high school.
- Meet the placement score and prerequisite requirements for each course.
- Students must complete the registration application for Donnelly College online.
- College Credit Now Home Page > Read through information > Click application link.
- Students will register as a new user and then complete the application.
- The Donnelly Academic and Student Affairs Coordinator will reach out to respective high school counselors to ensure students are in good standing.
- Students/counselors will send ACT test scores to email@example.com. If students have not taken the ACT, they will be referred to the Donnelly testing center to place them in the correct course.
- Students will pay for college courses through the Donnelly Business Office. After logging into Empower, students will find the billing tab and pay their balance using their Donnelly student ID number.
Payment & Tuition
Tuition for College Credit Now (CCN) courses are charged at the rate of $75 per credit hour and must be paid before the course begins.
Social security numbers must be included to receive a 1098-T at the end of the year. Students who do not have a social security number on file will not be issued a 1098-T retroactively.
Need more information? Contact:
We’re sorry, no profiles were found for this listing.