College Credit Now
High school students may enroll in College Credit Now if they:
- Are classified as junior or senior by the standard where the student attends high school.
- Meet the placement score and prerequisite requirements for each course.
Dates and Deadlines
|Partnership Agreement Signed
Partnership Agreement Signed (Christian Halls)
|Course and schedule approval deadline||08/15/2023|
|Registration deadline for Fall courses||08/21/2023|
|Last day to withdraw||11/17/2023|
|Fall courses grades due||12/17/2023|
|Course and schedule approval deadline||12/01/2023|
|Registration deadline for Spring courses||01/15/2024|
|Last day to withdraw||04/19/2024|
|Full year and Spring grades due||05/12/2024|
- Students must complete the admissions application for Donnelly College online.
- Students will register as a new applicant and then complete the application, selecting the College Credit Now (CCN) option when prompted.
- Students/counselors will send ACT test scores to firstname.lastname@example.org, if students have not taken the ACT, they will be referred to the testing center to take the Accuplacer, in order to place them in the correct course. Transcripts will be required if previous AP/College level courses are a prerequisite of the desired course.
- Students must complete the Donnelly College registration form and have their high school counselor’s signature to be enrolled. The signed registration form can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Students will receive their bill through the Donnelly College Business Office. Students will have the opportunity to pay via check or fill out a credit card authorization form. The payment is due by the end of the Add/Drop period, which can be found on the Academic Calendar. Questions about billing? Contact the Business Office at 913-621-8740 or PayMyBill@donnelly.edu.
- Social security number must be included to receive a 1098-T at the end of the year. Students who do not have a social security number on file will not be issued a 1098-T retroactively.
Payment & Tuition
Tuition for College Credit Now (CCN) courses are charged at the rate of $75 per credit hour and must be paid before the course begins.
Social security numbers must be included to receive a 1098-T at the end of the year. Students who do not have a social security number on file will not be issued a 1098-T retroactively.