Associate of Applied Science Degree
The Associate of Applied Science degree is designed to prepare students to complete a Bachelor's degree at Donnelly or pursue specialized training. If you intend to transfer to another institution, students are encouraged to enroll in the Associate of Arts degree.
Rooted in the liberal arts, it develops critical thinking and other skills that are useful in every workplace environment.
This degree typically requires four semesters of full-time study, but many students enroll part-time to balance family and work commitments.
Areas of concentration may include Business or Information Technology (IT).
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Associate of Applied Science with a concentration in Business, students will demonstrate:
- Academically appropriate written and oral communication.
- An understanding of business theories.
- Knowledge of technology and software applications appropriate to the business environment.
- An understanding of workplace ethics and diversity.
Upon successful completion of the Associate of Applied Science with a concentration in Information Technology, students will demonstrate:
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems.
- Understanding of technology trends, practices, and products.
- Technical skills and methods to solve problems with ethical consideration.
Need more information? Contact: