Associate of Applied Science Degree Requirements
The degree of Associate in Applied Science is designed to prepare students for areas that need specialized training. Areas of concentration may include Business, Information Technology, Mathematics, and Practical Nursing.
- Complete a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above for all courses.
- Complete the last 15 credit hours at Donnelly College.
- Unless noted, no courses will be used to meet more than one of the specific requirements.
- Students must apply for the associate degree by submitting an application form to the Registrar’s Office.