Communications (12 credit hours)
- EN 100: Freshman Seminar or CCS 101 First Year Experience or CCS 100 College and Career Success EN 111 Composition I
- EN 112: Composition II
- EN 140: Public Speaking
Math, Science, & Technology (6 credit hours)
- IT 111: Microcomputer Essentials
- MT 103 Intermediate Algebra or a class with MT 103 as a prerequisite
Humanities (3 credit hours)
- PH 210: Introduction to Philosophy
Social Science (6 credit hours)
- PY 101: General Psychology
- BS 103: Personal Finance
Electives (3 credit hours)
From any discipline.
30 credit hours in the following disciplines:
To learn more about Donnelly courses, please visit the Course Description section of the College Catalog.