Associate of Arts
The Associate of Arts degree is designed to prepare students to complete a Bachelor's degree at Donnelly, or to transfer to another institution for a Bachelor's degree or specialized training. If your desire is to transfer to another instution, the Associate of Arts degree is highly recommended above other Associate degree offerings.
Rooted in the liberal arts, it develops critical thinking and other skills that are useful in every workplace environment.
This degree typically requires four semesters of full-time study, but many students enroll part-time to balance family and work commitments.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, students will demonstrate:
- Proficiency and creativity in written and verbal communication.
- Effective use of current technology in support of academic work.
- Proficient use of qualitative and quantitative methods in problem solving.
- Critical and Analytic thinking across a range of disciplines.
- A commitment to ethics and integrity in academic and professional relationships, within the community and the environment.
- An ability to conduct research using sources, strategies, and approaches across disciplines.
Need more information? Contact: