How Does Financial Aid Work?
At Donnelly, we support our students from the application process through graduation, and finding financial aid is an important step. Not sure where to start? This will give you an idea of how the financial aid process works.
Make sure you consider all of your options. As the financial aid applicant/recipient, you’ll have to comply with all of the policies, procedures and requirements pertaining to your eligibility for student financial aid.
Donnelly College FAFSA School Code: 001914
Here's What You Need to Know
Complete Donnelly’s Financial Aid Application Process
- First, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit any supplemental forms requested by Financial Aid
- Enroll in an eligible certificate or degree program
Completing the FAFSA
- Submit the FAFSA by the priority deadline, which is April 1 every year
- The FAFSA is free. Don’t use a service that charges!
- Complete the FAFSA as soon after October 1 as possible. Some financial aid is determined on a first-come, first-serve basis, so finish your application early.
- Include the Donnelly College school code: 001914
- Check your Donnelly College email account, as governmental requests for additional information or documentation will be emailed to you
- If Donnelly’s Financial Aid department requests additional documentation, please reply to the request quickly so your aid isn’t delayed
Donnelly College expects parents and students to contribute what they can toward the cost of the student’s education. To the extent that funds are available, awards to assist with financial need will be considered.
Student aid funds are made available only for purposes directly related to obtaining an education at Donnelly College, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, board, transportation and modest personal expenses. The classes a financial aid recipient takes must go toward an eligible academic program.
Applying for a Loan
Not all students have to take out a loan. However, if needed student's can apply for loans. Student loans are borrowed money that must be repaid, with interest. Learn more about loan limits and/or request a loan.
Donnelly College Financial Aid