Welcome to the Donnelly College Library!
Knowledge lives at the library, and the nice people there always let us take some home! ~Terri Guillemets
We are glad you are here!
Listed below are quick links to some important library pages that may interest you.
- Search Catalog Button
- Gives you access to the Donnelly College Library catalog. Donnelly students have access to the Kansas City Kansas Public (KCKPL) library catalog as well.
- Request Book(s) Button
- Use this form to request a book from the online catalog.
- Renew A Book(s) Button
- Use this form to renew a book that you already have.
- Library Guides Button
- This will take you to a list of resource guides such as how to create citations, and how to avoid plagiarism.
- Online Databases Button
- This will take you to a list of online databases we have access to such as JSTOR and Gale.
- Distance Learning Resources Button
- Use this page to find tips on how to be successful when taking an online course.
- Interlibrary Loan Request Button
- This will take you to a form that you can fill out requesting a book that is not in our catalog. Please allow two to three weeks for processing. We can access any library resource in the State of Kansas.
- Reference Question Form Button
- This will take you to a form where you can write down any question that you need help answering relating to your research endeavors.
- This is our "Can you help me?" button. We would be happy to help.
- You may ask questions like, "I need to find resources about solitude." "I need help finding journal articles relating to baptism." "Can we schedule a time to meet to discuss researching databases?"
- Conference Room Reservation Button
- Use this form to reserve the conference room for studying or as a way to meet with colleagues in private. The room is open until reserved.
- Signup for Library Card/State Library E-Card Button
- This button will take you to a form that you will need to fill out to receive a library card. The librarian will also sign you up for a state library e-card and will email login information to you. Come to the library to pick up the physical card during normal operating hours.
Library Hours & Information:
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Closed from 1 PM to 2 PM for Lunch)
Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Closed from 12 PM to 1 PM for Lunch)