Welcome to the Donnelly College Library!
Knowledge lives at the library, and the nice people there always let us take some home! ~Terri Guillemets
We are glad you are here! Listed below are quick links to some important library pages that you may be interested in!
- Search Catalog Button
- Gives you access to the Donnelly College Library catalog. Donnelly students have access to the Kansas City Kansas Public (KCKPL) library catalog as well!
- Request Book(s) Button
- Use this form to request a book from the online catalog.
- Renew A Book(s) Button
- Use this form to renew a book that you already have.
- Library Guides Button
- This will take you to a list of resource guides such as how to make citations, how to avoid plagiarism, and more!
- Online Databases Button
- This will take you to a list of online databases we have access to such as CINHAL, JSTOR, and more!
- Interlibrary Loan Request Button
- This will take you to a form that you can fill out regarding a book that is not in our catalog. Please allow two to three weeks for processing. We can access any item in the State of Kansas.
- Reference Question Form Button
- This will take you to a form where you can write down any question that comes to mind regarding a resource.
- This is our can you me help button. We would be happy too!
- You may ask questions like, "I need to find resources about solitude." "I need help finding journal articles relating to baptism." "Can we schedule a time to meet to discuss researching databases?"
- Signup for Library Card/State Library E-Card Button
- This button will take you to a form that you need to fill out that will go directly to the librarian. He will sign you up for a state library e-card and will email you the details of your state library e-card.
Library Hours & Information:
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Closed from 1 PM to 2 PM for Lunch)
Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Closed from 12 PM to 1 PM for Lunch)