The following steps must be completed before you are eligible to be considered for admission to the Practical Nursing program:
- Step 1 - Complete a Donnelly College Application
- Step 2 - After you are accecpted to Donnelly College, complete and submit a Nursing Program Application.
New Deadlines: The application deadline is July 1 (for the August start) or November 1 (for the January start). Submit nursing application and additional information in person or by mail to Donnelly College Admissions Office: 608 North 18th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66102.
- Prerequisite classes: PY 205: Human Growth & Development (3 credits), BL 136: Physiology & Anatomy (4 credits) and BL 136.1: Physiology & Anatomy Lab* (1 credit)
- Active Kansas CNA license
- Test of Essential Academic Skills VI (TEAS VI) test**
- Official high school transcript
- Official college/university transcript(s)
- Confirmation of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) paperwork with Donnelly College listed as school
*Taken within last five years
**Taken within last two years
Need more information? Contact:
Nursing Intake Coordinator