The following steps must be completed before you are eligible to be considered for admission to the Practical Nursing program:
- Step 1 - Complete a Donnelly College Application
- Step 2 - After you are accecpted to Donnelly College, complete and submit a Nursing Program Application.
New Deadlines: The application deadline has been extended due to temporary closures due to Covid-19. The new deadline is July 24, 2020 (for the August start) or October 31, 2020 (for the January start). Submit nursing application and additional information in person or by mail to Donnelly College Admissions Office: 608 North 18th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66102.
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Number
- Prerequisite classes: PY 205: Human Growth & Development (3 credits), BL 136: Physiology & Anatomy (4 credits) and BL 136.1: Physiology & Anatomy Lab* (1 credit)
- Active Kansas CNA license
- TEAS Test with cut score of 54 or higher**
- Official high school transcript
- Official college/university transcript(s)
- Confirmation of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) paperwork with Donnelly College listed as school
*Taken within last five years
**Taken within last two years
If accepted into program, these are also required:
- Background check and drug screen
- CPR (American Heart Association)
Need more information? Contact:
We’re sorry, no profiles were found for this listing.