The following steps must be completed before you are eligible to be considered for admission to the Practical Nursing program:
- Step 1 - Complete a Donnelly College Application
- Step 2 - After you are accecpted to Donnelly College, complete and submit a Nursing Program Application.
Deadline: April 29, 2022. Submit nursing application and additional information in person or by mail to Donnelly College Admissions Office: 608 North 18th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66102.
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Number
- Prerequisite classes: PY 205: Human Growth & Development (3 credits), BL 136: Physiology & Anatomy (4 credits) and BL 136.1: Physiology & Anatomy Lab* (1 credit)
- Active Kansas CNA license
- TEAS Test with cut score of 54 or higher**
- Official high school transcript
- Official college/university transcript(s)
- Confirmation of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) paperwork with Donnelly College listed as school
*Taken within last five years
**Taken within last two years
If accepted into program, these are also required:
- Background check and drug screen
- CPR (American Heart Association)
Need more information? Contact:
We’re sorry, no profiles were found for this listing.