Associate of Science Degree Requirements
The degree of Associate of Science is designed to prepare students with a comprehensive general education particular for the future student in healthcare, mathematics, science, and technology.
- Complete a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above for all courses.
- Complete the last 15 credit hours at Donnelly College.
- Unless noted, no courses will be used to meet more than one of the specific requirements.
- Students must apply for the associate degree by submitting an application form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Students must complete one course that satisfies the U.S. Constitution requirement. The student may use one of their required Humanities or Social Science courses to meet this requirement.
- Students must complete one course that satisfies the non-western civilization requirement. The student may use one of their required humanities or social science courses to meet this requirement