Business Continuity Plan
Leadership: President’s Cabinet comprised of President, CFO, VPASA, VP of Campus Ministry and VP of Advancement will convene to decide critical operational procedures and security implications of moving to an online format for course delivery during a possible Covid-19 interruption of on campus classes. Each will follow the organizational flow chart to disseminate real-time information to employees regarding campus policies during this crisis. The Office of the President will continue to commute to campus and remain in his office suite to answer calls and emails and may request the VPs to do the same, dependent on the severity of the campus closure. The Cabinet is developing a document that we can circulate internally for employees and externally for the community to address an emergency scenario.
A. Work From Home Policies:
• All employees can access email from home
• Business Office, Financial Aid, IR, and VPs will be provided with a work laptop and a VPN to use remotely.
• Faculty and Staff will use OneLogin to access systems and data without incurring additional risks and vulnerabilities
• Employ Skye for Business and Zoom accounts to communicate effectively.
B. Technical Policies:
• Our IT Professional has continual access to our servers for monitoring.
• Our LMS and SIS have operational capacity to ensure all students may work online without interruption.
C. Security Policies:
• Security concerns will be communicated to all departments to minimize the risk of a security breach while working from home.
• Donnelly College will enable multi-factor authentication for all faculty and staff.
Updated March 12, 2020
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.