Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
January 25, 2021
I want to welcome all new and returning students back for the spring 2021 semester.
All classes will be held face-to-face (unless noted as online classes) with the utmost safety precautions in place. Face masks, social distancing, and hand sanitizing are expected of all students, faculty, and staff while you are on campus. We are starting our semester on Green Alert level-No active COVID cases on campus!!!
You will notice many changes on campus since you were last here in November:
· The demolition of our former academic building is almost complete, making way for an abundance of green space. The view of Marian Hall and the Event Center is stunning! Please obey all parking signs when you are on campus as there are still active construction vehicles coming and going. The safest place to park is still the parking garage located on Barnett Street.
· Terrace furniture has been placed on both the 1st and 2nd floors for outdoor seating and social distancing.
· Our Spirit Store display case has been completed and showcases spirit wear for purchase.
· Signage for our Academic Resource Center (2nd floor) has been ordered and is on its way.
· We are under discussions to open the game room (located near the Bistro) in a safe manner.
· All students are asked to enter the main doors of the building with your Student ID swipe card. Our side entrance is reserved for visitors and vendors.
· We welcome a new cohort of LPN and RN students to campus this spring. Those programs are in Marian Hall.
· Intramural sports will begin in February, please contact Student Life for more information.
Faculty and staff have done an amazing job getting your course schedules ready for the spring, and we welcome new teaching staff to campus. Our Common Read Committee is busy preparing for Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha’ s virtual visit on March 2, 2021.
With so many more exciting events planned for this spring, I urge you to watch your email for the weekly Student Life publication. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or concerns this semester.
Lisa Stoothoff, Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs/Dean of the College
August 17, 2020
COVID-19 Guidelines Released for Students
July 23, 2020
COVID-19 Alert System for Fall 2020
Donnelly College plans to return to in-person instruction on campus beginning in the fall 2020 term. The term will start on August 31, 2020.
When students, staff, faculty and visitors enter campus buildings, there will be a posted level of alert at the entrance to inform of the precautions one must observe while on campus.
You can review the levels of alert here.
Archived message can be accessed here.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.