Come back to campus, and get involved. Here are just a couple of great ways to serve.
Consider serving as an Alumni Advisor, an essential connection between Donnelly College and our graduates in the community. As you meet one-on-one or in small groups with Donnelly staff, your role will be to:
- Advise staff on creating meaningful student and alumni experiences and connections.
- Assist in the coordination of annual Alumni Hall of Fame nominations and voting process.
- Try to attend SHINE and other events, help recruit other alumni to get involved, and advocate for Donnelly in the community.
Volunteering is a fantastic way for you to change lives and to significantly impact Donnelly. Our greatest needs for volunteers are:
- Alumni Advisor
- Guest speaker in class
- Administrative assistant
*Certain volunteer positions require a completed application, background check and training.
We would love to hear what you’ve been up to...
- Where has life taken you?
- How did Donnelly help you get there?
- What do you want to see for Donnelly and Donnelly students now and in the future?
For more information, contact:
Annual Fund Coordinator