Office of Institutional Research Objectives
Donnelly College is committed to ensuring data be:
Information is gathered and disseminated with integrity and can be validated with reliable data.
Information is readily available, easy to understand by the intended readers, and disseminated to stakeholders.
Information is relevant to decision making, current, provided in a timely fashion, and customized to the intended audience.
Annual Reporting Schedule
- 2021-2022 Reporting Schedule
- 2019-2020 Reporting Schedule
- 2018-2019 Reporting Schedule
- 2017-2018 Reporting Schedule
Donnelly College also maintains the following memberships:
- American Library Association
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Kansas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Kansas Independent College Association
- National Association of Academic Advising
- National Association of Financial Aid Administration
- National Association of Foreign Student Affairs
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- National Council of Independent Colleges