News & Events
Role of Research - Panel Discussion
Click here to join the meeting at 11:00 am on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021.
Did you know that research can contribute to building healthier and inclusive communities?
Join us as a panel of researchers, scientists, students, and professors share how they've used research to make a difference in their community. This is also our first Common Read event of Spring 2021!
- Karla Falcon, Anatomy &Physiology instructor, Donnelly College; PhD candidate in biology & medical researcher
- Jose Marqez, IT Specialist, Donnelly College; Donnelly graduate & former RiPPS participant
- Rainworks Project -- Paula Console-Soican, Assistant Professor, English, Donnelly College & student team
- Big 11 Lake -- Joe Multhauf, Assistant Professor, Biology, Donnelly College
- Environmental Protection Agency Region 7 -- Regina Klepikow, Life Scientist / Microbiologist, EPA; Donnelly graduate