8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
Director of Admissions
Hometown: Wichita, Kansas
Why you should consider attending Donnelly:
Donnelly is a very unique college. We celebrate and embrace all students. We have 2 and 4 year academic programs that will prepare you for your future career or educational journey. Our students are number one! We are centrally located within the metro area (easy to find), we have strong and dedicated professors that are experts within their field, and we challenge each student to think “outside of the box” – an effort in helping to develop critical thinkers!
Why I chose to work at Donnelly:
The diversity and family type of atmosphere caught my attention. The dedication Donnelly’s staff and faculty have to ensure students have a great experience, is amazing!
Best advice for incoming freshmen:
- Develop and practice great organizational skills.
- Always read your syllabus and stay on top of assignments.
- Check your student email at least 1 or 2 times, per day.
- Properly manage your time. You will have a lot of free time. How you spend that time is very important. Plan your work and personal time around your school/study time.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you do not ask, you will never know and understand the answer or the instructions. If you are strong in a certain academic area, that could be a job possibility within our tutoring center.
- Relax and have fun. College days are going to be some of the best days of your life!
I love to travel. I once drove from Panama City, Florida to Seattle, Washington, just to experience a new adventure. I have traveled to 36 of the 50 states + Canada. In the summer of 2018, I plan on visiting West Africa.