Registered Nurse -
Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
If you are considering the high-demand field of healthcare, Donnelly's RN program is a great place to start.
The RN program is affordable and with its small class size (15 students) it allows for individual instruction.
The program admits 15 students per cohort, and the selection process is very competitive. Additionally, the program comprises 33 nursing credit hours and takes 18 months to complete.
The following steps must be completed before you are eligible to be considered for admission to the Registered Nursing program:
- Step 1 - Complete a Donnelly College Application
- Step 2 - After you are accepted to Donnelly College, complete and submit a Nursing Program Application.
New Deadline: Not currently accepting applications.
- LPN license in Kansas (Active) (15 credits)
- Vaccines/TB current
- IV Certification - before clinical start
- Application interview
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Number
- TEAS Test with cut score of 60% or higher - Exam is limited to 2 attempts per year.
-Composition I (3 credits)
-Composition II or Public Speaking (3 credits)
-Psychology (3 credits)
-Pathophysiology* (3 credits)
-Microbiology* (5 credits)
-College Algebra (3 credits)
* Must have been taken in the last 5 years.
If accepted into program, these are also required:
- Background check and drug screen
- CPR (American Heart Association)