Registered Nurse - Associate of Nursing
If you are considering the high-demand field of healthcare, Donnelly's RN-ADN program is a great place to start.
The RN-ADN program is affordable and with its small class size (15 students) it allows for individual instruction.
The program admits 15 students per cohort, and the selection process is very competitive. Additionally, the program comprises 33 nursing credit hours and takes 18 months to complete.
The following steps must be completed before you are eligible to be considered for admission to the Registered Nursing program:
- Step 1 - Complete a Donnelly College Application
- Step 2 - After you are accecpted to Donnelly College, complete and submit a Nursing Program Application.
New Deadline: The application deadline is October 1. Submit nursing application and additional information in person or by mail to Donnelly College Admissions Office: 608 North 18th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66102.
- LPN license in Kansas (Active) (15 credits)
- Vaccines/TB current
- IV Certification - before clinicals start
- Application interview
- ATI TEAS Test with cut score of 60% or higher - Exam is limited to 2 attempts per year.
-Composition I (3 credits)
-Composition II or Public Speaking (3 credits)
-Psychology (3 credits)
-Pathophysiology (3 credits)
-Microbiology (5 credits)
-College Algebra (3 credits)
If accepted into program, these are also required:
- Background check and drug screen
- CPR (American Heart Association)