Registered Nurse - Associate of Nursing
If you are considering the high-demand field of healthcare, Donnelly's RN-ADN program is a great place to start.
The RN-ADN program is affordable and with its small class size (15 students) it allows for individual instruction.
The program begins in January 2019 admitting up to 15 students per cohort. Additionally, the program comprises 33 nursing credit hours and takes 18 months to complete.
The selection process is very competitive.
The following steps must be completed before you are eligible to be considered for admission to the Registered Nursing program:
- Step 1 - Complete a Donnelly College Application
- Step 2 - After you are accecpted to Donnelly College, complete and submit a Nursing Program Application.
New Deadlines: The application deadline is October 26, 2018. Submit nursing application and additional information in person or by mail to Donnelly College Admissions Office: 608 North 18th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66102.
- LPN license in Kansas (Active) (15 credits)
- Vaccines/TB current
- IV Certification - before clinicals start
- Application interview
- ATI TEAS Test with cut score of 60% or higher
-Composition I (3 credits)
-Composition II or Public Speaking (3 credits)
-Psychology (3 credits)
-Pathophysiology (3 credits)
-Microbiology (5 credits)
-Basic Algebra (3 credits)
If accepted into program, these are also required:
- Background check and drug screen
- CPR (American Heart Association)
Application deadline is October 26, 2018. Applications can be returned in person or by mail to the address below.
Att: Admissions Office
608 North 18th Street
Kansas City, Kansas 66102