Bachelor of Science in Education - Elementary
- Completion of a general education curriculum leading to an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science.
- ACT composite score of 21 or above OR CORE with 172 on Writing, 173 on Reading, and 172 on Math.
- Completion of required Associate Degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher;
- 69 hours of pre-education course work completed.
- 6 hours of college level math with a grade of “C” or better.
- Public Speaking with a grade of “C” or better.
*See Donnelly College Catalog for list of approved concentrations.