Bachelor's in Information System
- Completion of a general education curriculum leading to an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science in Information Technology or a related field.
- Completion of required coursework with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Completion of at least 42 credit hours of concentration courses with a grade of C or better.
- Completion of at least 120 college-level credit hours.
- Completion of at least 45 upper-division credit hours.
- Completion of the last 30 credit hours at Donnelly College.
- Satisfactory completion of a Mathematics course with MT 103 – Intermediate Algebra as its prerequisite.
- Satisfactory completion of two Science courses with a laboratory, or the completion of two Mathematics courses with MT 103 – Intermediate Algebra as a prerequisite, or the completion of two computer programming language courses.
- Satisfactory completion of an upper-division Religion course.
*See Donnelly College Catalog for list of approved concentrations.